What We Know About 2023 Jeep® Grand Cherokee
If you want an SUV that can pull double duty as an off-road specialist and a pleasant daily driver, the 2023 Jeep® Grand Cherokee will interest you. With up to 10.8 inches of ground clearance and eligible for off-road amenities like a limited-slip differential and skid plates, the new Jeep Grand Cherokee is a natural off-roader. Loaded with sought-after, state-of-the-art features, the Jeep Grand Cherokee is ready to pamper you and your traveling companions.
When they contact our Schaumburg, IL Jeep dealership, many drivers ask if the Jeep Grand Cherokee is available as a hybrid SUV. We’re proud to say the SUV is offered as a plug-in hybrid electric vehicle and a gas-only SUV.
Here are the powerplants the Jeep Grand Cherokee is available with and their respective outputs:
- 6-liter V6 engine, 293 hp and 260 lb-ft of torque
- 0-liter four-cylinder engine, two electric motors, and a battery pack, 375 hp and 470 lb-ft of torque
- 7-liter V8 engine, 357 hp and 390 lb-ft of torque
Every powertrain includes a responsive eight-speed automatic transmission. SUVs with the V6 have standard rear-wheel drive with four-wheel drive offered as an option. Vehicles powered by the V8 or hybrid platform have standard four-wheel drive. When the SUV has the right equipment, the Jeep Grand Cherokee can tow up to 7,200 pounds.
Active Safety Equipment
New Jeep SUVs are equipped with some modern active safety features, such as a rearview camera. In addition to its rearview camera, the Jeep Grand Cherokee is outfitted with:
- Rear-seat alert
- Blind-spot monitor with a rear cross-traffic alert
- Rear parking sensors
- Lane departure warning with lane-keeping assist
- Stop-and-go adaptive cruise control
- Forward collision warning and intervention system
As you view the Jeep Grand Cherokee at Zeigler Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM, you’ll see that the SUV has a roomy, well-appointed cabin. The SUV has comfortable, supportive seats for five adult passengers across two breezy rows. Behind the second row, you’ll have access to 37.7 cubic feet of cargo room. The vehicle’s max cargo capacity soars to 70.8 cubic feet if you fold the back seats.
Like the SUV has plenty of space, it also has a lot of desirable standard amenities, such as:
- 4-inch infotainment touchscreen
- 25-inch digital gauge cluster
- Push-button start
- Dual-zone automatic climate control
- Wireless Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™ connectivity
- Bluetooth® integration
- Wi-Fi hotspot
- Six USB ports
- Roof rails
- Heated mirrors
- Keyless entry
Are you ready to get a 2023 Jeep Grand Cherokee? Look over our Jeep lease deals and apply for Jeep financing today!