Should I Purchase or Lease a Jeep® for Sale Near Me?
“Should I purchase or lease a Jeep® for sale near me?” is a common question we hear at Zeigler Chrysler Dodge Jeep® RAM. With great advantages to both options, we thought we’d take a moment today to review some of the main differences between financing or leasing a new truck or SUV.
Should I finance a Jeep truck?
Financing a new model, like a Jeep truck, means that you’re buying the vehicle. Once the loan is paid off, then you’ll own the car outright and have the title in your hand. Ready for another upgrade? It’ll be your choice as to whether you sell the car yourself or trade it in at a dealership toward your next ride. Other benefits of financing a Jeep truck or SUV include:
- Unlimited mileage.
- No penalties for excess wear or damage
- You can customize your vehicle to make it truly your own
Should I lease a Jeep vehicle?
Alternatively, leasing can be the most affordable way to get into a new car. This option is also useful if you enjoy driving a new car every few years, or if you simply shy away from long-term purchase commitments. Other benefits of leasing include:
- Possibly lower monthly payments
- Flexible lease terms and mileage agreements
- Warranty protection throughout most or all of your lease term
- The ability to either turn in or buy your car outright at the end of the lease agreement
It can be confusing to decide between financing or leasing, which is why our team at Zeigler Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM near Arlington Heights is here to help. Just visit our northeastern Illinois dealership to explore your options. We’ll be waiting!