Off-Road Features of Jeep
Master any terrain with the off-roading power of a Jeep. Trail Rated® models like the 2018 Jeep Wrangler offer a great selection of features to make your experience safer and more fun. You’ll be able to tackle anything in your way with the all-weather capable Jeep Brand 4×4 systems and tow hooks to pull you out of the biggest mess.
You can count on the Jeep model of choice being loaded with both standard and available off-roading options like:
- Select Trac®, Command Trac®, or Rock Trac® 4×4 Systems
- Off-Road Differentials
- Front Sway Bar Disconnect System
- Skid Plates
- Rock Rails
- Body-On-Frame Design
- DANA® 4×4 Heavy-Duty Solid Axles
- Wash Out Interior
- No matter how difficult or tricky the terrain, your Jeep can be equipped with everything you need to make it safer. Conquer the road less traveled with Jeep.
Jeep Trail-Rated® Badge
Jeep models that earn the Trail-Rated badge have been tested in five categories to prove their off-roading prowess. Trail Rated® Jeep models excel in:
- Traction: Jeep 4×4 models can handle the toughest terrain with ultimate control, from snow to rocks and beyond.
- Water Fording: Jeep models with excellent water fording abilities boast electrical connections and body openings that are sealed and higher air intake positions to protect your vehicle in high waters.
- Maneuverability: Precision steering and optimized wheelbases allow Jeep Trail-Rated® models to navigate tight gaps and dodge obstacles.
- Articulation: Areas with off-road challenges, construction, or deep potholes need maximum flexibility in their suspensions, which Jeep Trail-Rated® prizes.
- Ground Clearance: Jeep Trail-Rated® models can take on any terrain, from rocks to logs, without any underbody damage.
Start your next adventure at Zeigler Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Schaumburg.
Find your new Jeep at Zeigler Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Schaumburg near Barrington and start your adventure today. Get pre-approved for financing to hit the trails faster and then head over to our Schaumburg location to find your perfect Jeep today.
More Great Jeep Features:
With its off-road performance and exciting color choices, the 2019 Jeep Wrangler lives up to its reputation as a vehicle designed for fun and adventure. Whatever your personal aesthetic, you can personalize your Jeep Wrangler with a color combination a color combination to match. Explore all your Jeep Wrangler color options at Zeigler Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Schaumburg and then…
The 2019 Jeep Wrangler performance features showcase why the Jeep brand has become synonymous with ruggedness. Featuring two different engine options, three 4×4 systems, and multiple drive modes, the latest Wrangler model just might be the most capable yet! Take a look at the latest features below: View Inventory Contact Us Engine Options No matter…
Master any terrain with the off-roading power of a Jeep. Trail Rated® models like the 2018 Jeep Wrangler offer a great selection of features to make your experience safer and more fun. You’ll be able to tackle anything in your way with the all-weather capable Jeep Brand 4×4 systems and tow hooks to pull you…
Have you seen both the 2018 Jeep Wrangler and the 2018 Jeep Wrangler JK on the market, but wondered what the difference between the two is? Some key distinctions include: Price: The Wrangler JK starts an MSRP from $23,995, while the Wrangler starts at an MSRP from $26,995. Half-door option: Only available on the JK Trims: The…
Jeep models like the Grand Cherokee and Wrangler all come with Selec-Terrain® Traction Management Systems, and feature five available driving modes—Auto, Sport, Snow, Sand/Mud, and Rock—to help you tackle the terrain ahead. Learn what these driving modes are, and when best to utilize them with this helpful guide before going on your own adventure around…