How to Finance a Car
If you’ve never purchased a new vehicle before, then the process of learning how to finance a car certainly appears daunting at first! Zeigler Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Schaumburg has put together a guide so you can learn the basics of auto financing in Schaumburg.
How to Apply for Financing
- Before you can apply for auto financing, you’ll need to acquire basic insurance, proof of your income, proof of your residence, and photo identification with corroborating documents.
- If you’re trading in a used car while applying for auto financing, you’ll also want to bring the title and registration to the vehicle, as well as any keys.
- Once you have everything you need, contact a variety of funding sources in order get the best possible deal. Do all of this before you show up to complete the purchasing process. Submit these in a short time period to avoid negative credit reporting.
- The process of submitting a financing application will vary by location. In all cases, you’ll want to study the contract and make sure that you’re getting exactly what you’ve asked for.
Drivers should also consider these tips before submitting an application or signing a contract:
- You should always know your credit score before walking into a dealership.
- Familiarize yourself with the language surrounding interest rates, loan terms, and principal.
- Know that you may have the opportunity to refinance if your credit score improves.
- Realize that getting turned down isn’t necessarily a bad thing.
How to Finance a Car with Bad Credit
Trying to get a car loan with bad credit can feel like a nightmare. Take advantage of these tips, and you’re sure to have better luck finding the car that you deserve:
- Know how much you can spend on a monthly basis. Include gas and insurance in your calculations.
- Making the biggest down payment you can reduce the negative effects of poor credit
- Know your credit, and take steps to improve your score before you apply.
Looking for a more affordable vehicle that doesn’t require much in the way of financing? If you’ve already decided that buying, rather than leasing, is the right choice for you, consider a dependable certified pre-owned model or a vehicle priced under $10K.
Auto Financing with Zeigler Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Schaumburg
Zeigler Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Schaumburg is just a short drive from Barrington and Hoffman Estates, and when you come to our finance center, securing your auto loan is as easy as one-two-three. Before you visit, learn about the benefits of financing, if leasing is better for you, value your trade-in, and calculate your projected payment online, and since we’re easy to reach at 833-295-8171, expert advice is always a phone call away. You can also find out what gap insurance is with our helpful guide, and apply for financing at home!
More from Zeigler Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Schaumburg
Motor Trend’s ‘2019 SUV of the Year,’ isn’t just a capable rig – it’s a handsome one, too. The 2019 Jeep Wrangler exterior harkens back to its roots, delivering a unique signature style infused with all the modern tech your outdoor adventures could possibly need. Wrangler Inventory Exterior Style The Jeep Wrangler’s wide, sure-footed stance…
With an ideal blend of form and functionality, the interior of the 2019 Jeep Cherokee offers Barrington drivers an array of amenities as well as ample space for a comfortable and convenient drive. From its cutting-edge technology to its cargo storage, the latest Jeep Cherokee does not disappoint. Explore the interior of the Cherokee…
When properly equipped, your 2019 Jeep Wrangler can tow up to 3,500 pounds no matter whether you opt for the 2.0L turbocharged engine or the 3.6L Pentastar V6. That’s enough to handle a small camper trailer for outdoor adventures near Arlington Heights. Learn more about the towing capabilities of this new Jeep sport utility vehicle…