What’s the Difference Between the Jeep Wrangler and the Jeep Wrangler JK?
- Price: The Wrangler JK starts an MSRP from $23,995, while the Wrangler starts at an MSRP from $26,995.
- Half-door option: Only available on the JK
- Trims: The Wrangler JK has eight models from which to choose, while the Wrangler has four.
- Weight: The Wrangler JK weighs 200 more pounds than the Wrangler
- Engine Options: The Wrangler JK has just one engine option, while the Wrangler offers two additional engine options.
- Fuel Efficiency: The Wrangler JK reaches an EPA-estimated 17/city and 21/ highway MPG, while the Wrangler achieves an EPA-estimated 18/city and 23/highway MPG.
While there are a number of differences between the Jeep Wrangler and the Jeep Wrangler JK, the two models share many amenities and traits, such as:
- 3.6L Pentastar V6 engine
- Top Options: Choose between no top, a soft top, a hardtop, and a body-color hardtop.
- Jeep Performance Parts
- Door Count: Two-door and four-door formats are available.
- Trail Rated badge
- Maximum towing: Both have towing capacities of 3,500 pounds
Find Your Ideal Jeep at Zeigler Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Schaumburg
You’ll find the Jeep Wranglerthe Jeep Wrangler JK , and various other Jeep models on sale at Zeigler Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Schaumburg. Stop by our Schaumburg dealership to test both for yourself!
More Great Jeep Features:
The 2019 Jeep Wrangler performance features showcase why the Jeep brand has become synonymous with ruggedness. Featuring two different engine options, three 4×4 systems, and multiple drive modes, the latest Wrangler model just might be the most capable yet! Take a look at the latest features below: View Inventory Contact Us Engine Options No matter…
Master any terrain with the off-roading power of a Jeep. Trail Rated® models like the 2018 Jeep Wrangler offer a great selection of features to make your experience safer and more fun. You’ll be able to tackle anything in your way with the all-weather capable Jeep Brand 4×4 systems and tow hooks to pull you…
Have you seen both the 2018 Jeep Wrangler and the 2018 Jeep Wrangler JK on the market, but wondered what the difference between the two is? Some key distinctions include: Price: The Wrangler JK starts an MSRP from $23,995, while the Wrangler starts at an MSRP from $26,995. Half-door option: Only available on the JK Trims: The…
Jeep models like the Grand Cherokee and Wrangler all come with Selec-Terrain® Traction Management Systems, and feature five available driving modes—Auto, Sport, Snow, Sand/Mud, and Rock—to help you tackle the terrain ahead. Learn what these driving modes are, and when best to utilize them with this helpful guide before going on your own adventure around…