2019 All-New RAM 1500 Performance Features
From its best-in-class V8 to its fuel economy, it’s clear that the performance features of the 2019 all-new RAM 1500 are among the best on the market today. This powerhouse pickup is built with the latest technology and cutting-edge engineering to produce a bolder, stronger, and more capable vehicle than ever before. Let’s take a look through the performance features that make the 2019 model the best one yet.
What driving experience do you need out of your next truck? No matter your preferences, the all-new RAM 1500 delivers in a big way. Choose between three different powertrains to fuel your next journey:
- The efficient 3.6L Pentastar V6 with eTorque generates 305 hp and 269 lb-ft of torque, while towing up to 7,730 pounds.
- Opt for the 5.7L HEMI® V8 for a boost of 395 hp and up to 410 lb-ft torque, and you’ll be rewarded with up to 11,610 pounds in towing capacity.
- Featuring best-in-class specs, the available 5.7L HEMI® V8 with eTorque roars brings your towing capacity up to a whopping 12,750 pounds – while maintaining a best-in-class V8 fuel economy of 22 highway mpg!
The 2019 RAM 1500 performance features aren’t just about brawn. This pickup was built to make the toughest drives feel like a walk in the park with state-of-the-art handling systems that make any task easier.
- eTorque System: Available eTorque technology is a mild hybrid system that swaps the old-fashioned alternator with a 48-volt motor generator, introducing regenerative braking and Start/Stop Technology into the mix. Not only does this improve your engine efficiency, but adds up to 130 lb-ft of supplementary torque as well.
- Class-Exclusive Active-Level Four Corner Air Suspension: This technology automatically adjusts the truck clearance based on terrain and vehicle speed to improve overall aerodynamics, and you can even flip to manual mode to take matters into your own hands!
Take Your Test Drive Today!
Ready to try out the 2019 all-new RAM 1500 performance features in person? Contact us at Zeigler Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Schaumburg to schedule a test drive, or see how the RAM 1500 compares to the GMC Sierra 1500.
Learn More About the Ram 1500 Features
From its best-in-class V8 to its fuel economy, it’s clear that the performance features of the 2019 all-new RAM 1500 are among the best on the market today. This powerhouse pickup is built with the latest technology and cutting-edge engineering to produce a bolder, stronger, and more capable vehicle than ever before. Let’s take a…
The 2019 RAM 1500 comes equipped with advanced technology that makes trips to Arlington Heights jobsites more convenient: Range of Uconnect® infotainment systems Largest-in-class available touchscreen Smartphone connectivity View Inventory Learn More UConnect® 12.0 with Navigation When you compare the Ford F-150 vs. RAM 1500, you’ll find that the Ford F-150 can’t compete in touchscreen size….