The 2019 Jeep Wrangler Exterior
Motor Trend’s ‘2019 SUV of the Year,’ isn’t just a capable rig – it’s a handsome one, too. The 2019 Jeep Wrangler exterior harkens back to its roots, delivering a unique signature style infused with all the modern tech your outdoor adventures could possibly need.
- Fender Flares: Add classic fender flares to the Rubicon for greater tire clearance and a dash of rugged styling.
- Folding Windscreen: Just like the military Jeeps from which the Wrangler evolved, the front windscreen folds forward, providing an unobstructed view of the road.
- Power Top: The optional Sky One-Touch power top fully opens the roof, bringing the great outdoors inside.
- Removable Top: If a retractable roof isn’t enough, the Wrangler is available with soft and hard top options that can be removed with ease.
- Removable Doors: The Wrangler’s doors are designed to be removed, providing exceptional visibility on tricky trails.
- Customizable Palette: Driver’s can choose from ten Jeep Wrangler colors, making it easy to build the Jeep that reflects your unique personality.
Style is only the beginning, however. The Wrangler also offers some handy equipment that put it head and shoulders above other would-be competitors.
- Underbody Armor: Heavy-duty steel skid plates protect vital systems and ensure you aren’t left stranded if the road gets too rough.
- Tow Hooks: Get yourself – or your buddies – out of trouble with the steel frame-mounted tow hooks.
- Trail Rated: The Wrangler has been evaluated for traction, water fording, maneuverability, articulation, and ground clearance, earning the Trail Rated badge and guaranteeing it can handle anything you throw its way.
And, with other features such as trailer sway control, it’s possible for your Jeep to take you, and your toys, anywhere you need to go.
Test Drive the 2019 Jeep Wrangler Today!
Ready to see the 2019 Jeep Wrangler in action for yourself? Contact an associate to schedule a test drive today.
More from Zeigler Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Schaumburg
Motor Trend’s ‘2019 SUV of the Year,’ isn’t just a capable rig – it’s a handsome one, too. The 2019 Jeep Wrangler exterior harkens back to its roots, delivering a unique signature style infused with all the modern tech your outdoor adventures could possibly need. Wrangler Inventory Exterior Style The Jeep Wrangler’s wide, sure-footed stance…
With an ideal blend of form and functionality, the interior of the 2019 Jeep Cherokee offers Barrington drivers an array of amenities as well as ample space for a comfortable and convenient drive. From its cutting-edge technology to its cargo storage, the latest Jeep Cherokee does not disappoint. Explore the interior of the Cherokee…
When properly equipped, your 2019 Jeep Wrangler can tow up to 3,500 pounds no matter whether you opt for the 2.0L turbocharged engine or the 3.6L Pentastar V6. That’s enough to handle a small camper trailer for outdoor adventures near Arlington Heights. Learn more about the towing capabilities of this new Jeep sport utility vehicle…