2019 Jeep Cherokee Interior Features
With an ideal blend of form and functionality, the interior of the 2019 Jeep Cherokee offers Barrington drivers an array of amenities as well as ample space for a comfortable and convenient drive. From its cutting-edge technology to its cargo storage, the latest Jeep Cherokee does not disappoint. Explore the interior of the Cherokee before taking this SUV for a spin at Zeigler Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Schaumburg.
Jeep Cherokee Interior Dimensions
From errands to adventures, the Jeep Cherokee interior has plenty of space for all that you need.
- Up to 24.6 cubic feet of cargo space behind the 2nd row.
- Up to 54.9 cubic feet of cargo space behind the 1st row.
A standard 60/40 split-folding rear seat makes it easy to customize the cabin to meet your needs. Small storage spaces found throughout the cabin, as well as a hidden load floor in the rear cargo area, give you even more places to safely stow your items.
Jeep Cherokee Interior Comfort and Convenience
- Heated and Ventilated Front Seats: Regardless of the weather outside, you can be comfortable inside the cabin of the Jeep Cherokee.
- Dual-Zone Automatic Temperature Control: You and your front passenger can choose the perfect temperature setting.
- Memory Settings: If several family members will be driving the Cherokee, you can store the unique settings for each person such as radio station and side mirror position settings.
- Heated Steering Wheel: Chilly temperatures are no match for the Cherokee’s heated steering wheel.
Jeep Cherokee Interior Tech Amenities
- Uconnect® 4C NAV with an 8.4-Inch touchscreen
- Apple CarPlay/Android Auto compatibility
- Customizable Driver Information Digital Cluster Display
- Alpine® Premium Sound System
- Two USB ports and an auxiliary port
- Bluetooth® connectivity
Explore the Jeep Cherokee Interior in Person
To see all that the new Jeep Cherokee has to offer, set up a test drive at Zeigler Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Schaumburg today and discuss your financing options with our highly-trained experts. The Jeep Cherokee interior is just one of the many reasons that this SUV should be at the top of your list.