Compelling Safety Features in the Grand Caravan
The 2019 Dodge Grand Caravan offers innovative safety features that boost a protective drive near Barrington. Luckily, Zeigler Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Schaumburg provides a stellar selection of Grand Caravan minivans that you and your family can test for yourself. Protective features like first, second, and third-row curtain airbags and Electronic Stability Control make the minivan model a fine example of safety in its class. Learn all about the safeguards and optional features the 2019 Grand Caravan has in place so you can focus on enjoying your daily commute.
Protection in the Cabin: Airbags
The Dodge Grand Caravan minivan gives drivers on the Hoffman Estates roads peace of mind as they take various trips with their families. Since the Grand Caravan holds up to 7 passengers, there’s plenty of room for your guests and their belongings. Because of the number of passengers the Dodge holds, it also maintains many airbags in order to keep passengers safe in case of an accident. The 2019 Grand Caravan delivers the following airbags throughout the vehicle:
- Active Head Restraints: front passenger and driver head restraints move if there’s a collision in the back of the vehicle.
- Innovative Multistage Front Airbags: These seven airbags throughout the cabin have technological sensors that inflate in different stages depending on the severity of impact to the vehicle.
- Curtain Airbags: Located in the front, middle, and back rows of the interior, these airbags deploy on the sides of the row seating to lessen the impact during an accident.
- Knee-Bolster Airbag: Located on the driver side, this airbag deploys when a collision occurs to position the driver so that they’re protected from the impact.
Incidentally, the 2019 Dodge Grand Caravan also has crumple zones in the front and back bumpers to lessen the blow of a collision should one occur. The NHTSA gives the Grand Caravan 5 out of 5 stars for side-impact crashes and an overall high 4 out of 5 rating for safety within its class.
Technologically Advanced Hazard Features
The Dodge minivan has many technologically advanced safety characteristics for drivers to take advantage of when the Arlington Heights roads may turn unpredictable. Some key features offered in various trim levels of the Grand Caravan minivan are:
- Rear parking assistance with ParkView® rear backup camera
- Blind-spot monitoring
- LATCH system for child car seats
- Protective door locks in the back to prevent doors from being open from the inside by children
- Electronic Stability Control to prevent your wheels from slipping on hazardous roads
See the Dodge Grand Caravan for Yourself At Zeigler Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Schaumburg
The 2019 Dodge Grand Caravan is a powerhouse of protection and available for a test drive at Zeigler Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Schaumburg. Once you’ve reviewed our current inventory of new Grand Caravans, stop by our showroom and we’ll help you begin your minivan buying process. Apply for financing before you come in to get one step closer to your new vehicle.
More From Zeigler Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Schaumburg
The Jeep® service offers available here at Zeigler Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM make it easy to get the Jeep service you and your vehicle deserve without having to break the bank. Our expert team isn’t just dedicated to helping you find the perfect Jeep SUV to fit your driving needs. We also want to ensure…
The next time you need to schedule Jeep® service, Zeigler Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM is here to help. Our job doesn’t end after we help you find that perfect new or pre-owned Jeep SUV to fit all your adventuring needs. We’re also dedicated to ensuring that it continues to run smoothly and safely for years…
Chrysler battery service is an essential part of keeping your vehicle running right. When you come down to Zeigler Chrysler Dodge Jeep® RAM in Schaumburg, we make it easy to get the parts, repairs, and upgrades you and your vehicle deserve. We’re not just dedicated to helping you find the perfect new or pre-owned vehicle…